Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Jubilee street parties

If you and your neighbours are thinking of holding a street party for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee you will need to apply directly to Kent County Council for a road closure.

You can download the road closure application form below. 

Please return your completed forms by 31st March to [email protected] NOT to the Parish Council

The form is for residents and neighbours to use and is for small cul-de-sac and quiet estate roads. Your event should not involve selling.

Further advice is available at